Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Don't fail me...please don't...

During my holiday trip, my camcorder showed sign of "malfunction" towards the end of my stay...I've been keeping my finger crossed that hopefully I will still be able to transfer my video to my PC before it officially STOP WORK.

To my dismay, it had officially stop working, I can't rewind my tape at all. Since it is no longer under warranty and sending it back to servicing centre will cost me a good $80 excluding parts that need to be changed.

Time to source for a new camcorder, I'm going to SITEX 2008 with 1 more thing to add to my agenda (finally) on top of a LCD + UMPC.

So long to my old faithful camcorder, you have done your good job serving me for the past 3 years...it is finally time for you to have a good rest. Thank you for capturing wonderful moments all these while. RIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home